1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. “Site Administration” - authorized employees of the site management, acting on behalf of the owner Pavel Pavlyuk, further KentShop.Club who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2. "Personal data" - any information relating to directly or indirectly determined or determined by an individual (subject of personal data).
3. “Operator” - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions ( transactions) performed with personal data.
4. “Personal data processing” - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing ), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5. "Automated processing of personal data" - processing of personal data using computer technology.
6. “Dissemination of personal data” - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons.
7. “Provision of personal data” - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a particular circle of persons.
8. “Blocking of personal data” is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless it is necessary to refine personal data).
9. “Destruction of personal data” - actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
10. “De-personalization of personal data” - actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible without the use of additional information to determine the identity of personal data to a specific subject of personal data.
11. “Confidentiality of personal data” is a requirement for the Operator or another person who has obtained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the availability of another legal basis.
12. “Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User)” - a person having access to the Site via the Internet and using the Site.
13. “Cookies” is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser each time sends to the web server in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
14. "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided to users of the site.
1. 3.SUBJECT OF PRIVACY
1. surname, name, patronymic of the User;
2. contact phone number of the User;
3. email address (e-mail).
3. KentShop. Club reliably stores, does not distribute and does not disclose Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system is installed ("pixel"):
information from cookies;
information about the browser (or another program that provides access to display ads);
Доступа access time;
Address of the page where the ad unit is located;
referrer (address of the previous page).
7. Disabling cookies may result in inability to access parts of the site.
8. KentShop.Club collects statistics on the IP-addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.
4. Any other personal information not agreed above is subject to safe storage, non-proliferation and non-disclosure.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER
1. The User’s personal data may be used by the Site Administration in order to:
0. establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the site, providing services, processing requests and requests from the User;
1. determine the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud;
2. confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
3. providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the site;
4. provide the User with his consent, special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of KentShop.Club or on behalf of partners KentShop.Club
5. implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User;
6. provide the User with access to sites or services of partners of the site in order to obtain products, updates and services.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in the information systems of personal data using automation tools or without the use of such tools.
Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the personal data of the User.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user must:
Provide information about personal data required to use the site.
Update, supplement the information provided on personal data in the event of a change in this information.
The site administration is obliged to:
To ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose by other possible means the transferred personal data of the User.
Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of the User in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business environment.
To block personal data related to the relevant User, from the moment of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects during the verification period, in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not liable if this confidential information:
became public domain before its loss or disclosure,
1. was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration,
2. has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
1. Before filing a lawsuit in disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Pavlo Pavliuk - Y165051A
IBAN: ES1421004706632000009705 / SWIFT / BIC: CAIXESBBXXX
38660, Calle Alemania-1, APTO-125. Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Tel: +34 635817729; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org